Come grow with us! Orthodontic Care of Georgia is seeking orthodontists to join our well- established orthodontic practices. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned orthodontist or a new graduate to work with an orthodontic company dedicated to doing what’s best for the patient - by providing them with the best orthodontic care - delivered in a caring environment of concern and kindness.
Our experienced team of doctors and staff is committed to superior customer service and individualized care in a family-friendly atmosphere that is enjoyable, caring, and fun. We strive to improve orthodontic care by recruiting and retaining the best providers and staff that meet our high standards.
We are looking for orthodontists who will:
- Be a team player and maintain professionalism
- Be dedicated to quality and clinical efficiency in execution of diagnosing and treatment planning
- Provide good communication with patients, parents, and team members
- Be dedicated to clinical excellence and outstanding chair-side manners
- Deliver exceptional patient experience while going above and beyond to exceed the patient’s expectations
- Have an exceptional work attitude that promotes a positive work environment
We offer our orthodontists:
- Highly competitive guaranteed compensation
- Productivity bonus opportunity
- Malpractice insurance, allowance for dues, license renewals, and CE allowance
- Equity opportunity
- Graduated from an accredited dental school
- Completed an orthodontic residency program
- Licensed to practice in the state of Georgia
- License in good standing with the state board
- If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for motivated and highly skilled orthodontic assistants and front office team members. Please send your resume to email@example.com .